Article will continue after advertisement

D’Shawn Jamison is a four-star cornerback in the class of 2018 and has over 30 offers to play football. He’s found a way to narrow it down to only five schools and dropped a nifty video showing his top five schools.

RELATED: D’Shawn Jamison drops top 10 list

With Michigan, Texas, USC, Oregon and TCU in the mix now those schools should have a better idea of where they stand and exactly how many sleepovers it will take with Jim Harbaugh to get him to Ann Arbor. The 5’10”, 174-pound CB is ranked as the No. 17 player at his position and the No. 15 player in the state of Texas by the 247Sports Composite Rankings.

He also had offers from the likes of Arizona, Auburn, Florida, Notre Dame, Penn State and Tennessee among others. The 247Sports crystal ball gives Texas a 73 percent chance of landing while the Horned Frogs hold the other 27 percent.

Here’s some of his highlights:

Module Voice Image