Advertisement

The 2018 recruiting cycle is in full swing, but there are a few schools getting ahead on 2019. Oklahoma already nabbed a commitment from four-star receiver Theo Wease and it seems they’ve got another 2019 receiver in the bag too. Arjei Henderson made it official on his Twitter account.

RELATED: Oklahoma lands four-star WR in 2019

The 6’1″, 179-pound Henderson is ranked by 247Sports as a four-star receiver, but they do not yet have his position or overall ranking yet. 247Sports’ crystal ball had him leaning toward Oklahoma and gave him a 75 percent chance of landing there with 25 percent of the predictions saying he would become an Aggie.

He also had offers from Georgia, TCU, Baylor and Florida among others.

Here are some of his highlights:

Four-star Arjei Henderson gives Power 5 school its second WR commitment of the day Twitter/@king_hendi
Ben Bornstein was born in San Antonio, TX. That would explain his love for the Spurs and good basketball. He was raised in Orlando, Florida for most of his life though, so he has special feelings for the Magic too. He is an avid NBA, NCAA, and NFL fan who ...Read more
View More Articles
Advertisement

Fanbuzz - Sports News - NFL | NCAA | NBA | WWE Studio

Stories You Might Like

Advertisement