Article will continue after advertisement

Jaquayln Crawford is a four-star athlete from Rockdale, Texas and he’s got plenty of options when it comes to where he’ll play D-I football. He has over 20 offers, but has narrowed them down to just ten for now:

The 5’10”, 161-pound athlete has quite the list and four different conferences represented in the AAC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC. He’s ranked as the No. 24 athlete in the country by 247Sports and the No. 38 recruit in the state of Texas. 62 percent of the crystal ball predictions have Crawford landing with Texas and the other 38 percent have him headed to TCU.

Here’s some of his highlights:

Module Voice Image