Article will continue after advertisement

The nation’s No. 2 inside linebacker Teradja Mitchell was expected to make his commitment around May 28th and it looks like he surprised everyone with a different kind of announce on Monday night. The only decision he made was to make it official that there are only two schools that have a shot at landing him and when he will actually make his commitment:

RELATED: Teradja Mitchell has one team trending ahead of decision date

The 6’2″, 243-pound linebacker out of Virginia Beach has over 30 offers from schools including, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson and Florida among others. With almost 20 predictions made for Mitchell, 79 percent of them have him landing with FSU while the other 21 percent have the Buckeyes landing him.

Here’s some of his highlights:

Module Voice Image