Article will continue after advertisement

One of the most exciting class of 2018 wide receivers Jahan Dotson looks to have trimmed his list of perspective schools to three Big 10 schools: Michigan, Penn State, and Ohio State.

The wideout has been offered by 28 schools to this point, but it certainly looks as though he’s Big 10 bound.

Via Land of 10:

“Though he isn’t quite ready to declare this trio of Big Ten title contenders as the “finalists,” Dotson admitted it’s “probably just those three” as he considers his college options.”

“Those programs have tradition, a winning history and great coaches,” he said. “They’re not too far from home, so that plays a big part with my family when we talk things over. The education is also great at all three of those schools.”

It’s important to note that Dotson spent most of his youth in Pennsylvania, which definitely gives the Nittany Lions an edge in the final three.

According to 247sports Crystal Ball Predictions, Dotson has a 73 percent chance of ending up at Penn State, an 18 percent chance of ending up at Ohio State, and a 9 percent chance at winding up at Alabama.

Dotson is rated as the No. 15 receiver in the class and the No. 73 prospect overall in the class of 2018.

Module Voice Image