Advertisement

Micah Parsons is the top weak side defensive end in the country according to 247Sports and was recently committed to Penn State. He had been committed to the Nittany Lions since February of 2016, but the 2018 recruit opened up his recruitment back in April and now he has a new list of schools he’s looking at as per his Twitter:

RELATED: Nation’s top DE rethinks commitment, could flip to huge rival

The 6’3″, 235-pound defensive end has offers from the likes of LSU, Clemson, N.C. State, Notre Dame and Oregon among others. The 247Sports crystal has 19 predictions made on where he will land with 63 percent of them going to Ohio State and the other 37 percent going to Penn State.

Here’s some of his highlights:

[h/t The Spun]

Ben Bornstein was born in San Antonio, TX. That would explain his love for the Spurs and good basketball. He was raised in Orlando, Florida for most of his life though, so he has special feelings for the Magic too. He is an avid NBA, NCAA, and NFL fan who ...Read more
View More Articles
Advertisement

Fanbuzz - Sports News - NFL | NCAA | NBA | WWE Studio

Advertisement