Advertisement

One of the biggest offensive lineman recruits, four-star OL William Barnes, revealed his new top 7 list of schools Thursday.

Barnes revealed the news via his personal Twitter account and revealed the following six schools: Florida, North Carolina, Florida State, Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn and Georgia.

His or order is interesting, as Florida and North Carolina have been considered the favorites for Barnes for a while, and he lists them No. 1 and No. 2 on his list. 247sports’ Crystal Ball predictions gives the Gators a 75 percent chance of landing him, while the Tar Heels have a 25 percent chance.

Barnes hasn’t revealed when he’s going to make his final commitment as of yet, but revealing this list now shows he’s inching closer to making the big-time decision.

William Barnes Florida North Carolina Recruiting @barneswilliam7/Twitter
Advertisement

Fanbuzz - Sports News - NFL | NCAA | NBA | WWE Studio

Advertisement