Article will continue after advertisement

Georgia was in trouble of losing out on four-star defensive tackle Devonte Wyatt thanks to a big push from SEC East rival South Carolina. However, the Dawgs will get to keep him after all as he has apparently committed to them over South Carolina and Florida.

Wyatt is the No. 16 DT in the class of 2017 and the No. 28 recruit in the state of Georgia according to 247Sports. The crystal ball gave South Carolina an 87 percent chance of landing him with Florida far in the back with the other 13 percent.

Here are some of his highlights:

Module Voice Image
|