What’s-his-name is in a bit of trouble.
Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop, 34, appeared in Thurston County Superior Court on Monday on two counts of first-degree assault and one count each of third-degree assault, third-degree malicious mischief and malicious harassment, according to The Olympian.
Bail was set at $50,000 with an arraignment set for Feb. 16.
Yeah, yeah enough of that. What’s his name?
Beezow said in court that he had legally changed his name in 2011, though prosecutor Mark Thompson said he was unable to verify the suspect’s legal name.
Instead, he called him by the name his parents intended: Jeffrey Drew Wilschke.
Jeffrey had an issue a few days ago after an officer responded to a call. Someone spotted a man tearing down fliers at the Evergreen State College library. What happened next seemed to involve something other than adrenaline.
The man who turned out to be Jeffrey was not going quietly into the jail basement.
During his encounter with an Evergreen State College police officer, authorities accused him of:
- Biting the ring finger of the responding officer several times.
- Attempting to stab the officer with an ink pen.
- Grabbing for the officer’s gun.
- Retrieving a handcuff case and swinging it like a hammer, causing a cut to the officer’s head.
Twice tased, Jeffrey fell to the ground, but got up and fled, according to the Olympian report.
Enter a Thurston County Sheriff’s deputy. During that encounter, authorities accused the suspect of:
- Throwing rocks and bricks at the officer.
- Overcoming several baton strikes, which had no effect, and fleeing into the woods.
Jeffrey was eventually corralled.
A visit with Dr. Phil might be order for … whatever his name is.