Article will continue after advertisement

Luke Ford is a four-star tight end in the class of 2018 and he was Arkansas’ highest rated recruit as of yet. Unfortunately, he is no longer part of their class as he’s decided to decommit from the Razorbacks. He wants to see other schools and make a more informed decision. Here’s his message posted from his Twitter account:

“After much thought, I have decided that I have not done my due diligence in visiting/experiencing other schools,” Ford wrote. “Many recruits have seen more than 10 schools, I have only visited 2.” And on that note, he already has unofficial visits set up for LSU and Alabama in the next two weeks.

Ford is ranked as the No. 4 tight end in the country and the top recruit in the state of Illinois by the 247Sports Composite Rankings. The 6’7″, 250-pounder also played on defense for his high school team in the past year so he’s a versatile player if a school is looking for that. He holds offers from Florida, Oklahoma, Louisville, Alabama, Iowa and Pittsburgh among others. The 247Sports crystal ball has Oklahoma with a 50 percent chance of landing him while Arkansas has a 33 percent chance and Alabama with the remaining 17 percent.

Here are some of his highlights:

Ben Bornstein About the author:
Ben Bornstein was born in San Antonio, TX. That would explain his love for the Spurs and good basketball. He was raised in Orlando, Florida for most of his life though, so he has special feelings for the Magic too. He is an avid NBA, NCAA, and NFL fan who ...Read more
View More Articles
Tags