Valve has announced Steam’s yearly Summer Sale for the company’s video game retailing service, Steam. As is the trend with these sales, an enormous number of PC games have been discounted – some as much as 75-85% off.
Among the more noteworthy titles included are:
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition – 80% ($3.99)
- Transistor – 85% ($2.99)
- The Call of Duty franchise – ~50%
- Nier Automata – 30% ($41.99)
- Total War: Warhammer and its DLC – 66% ($20.39) and 33% ($5.35 – $12.72), respectively
- Hollow Knight – 34% ($9.89)
- Darkest Dungeon – 60% ($3.99)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – 75% ($7.29)
Players can also earn a unique badge for their Steam account by participating in “quests,” which at the moment seem to issue mostly routine tasks like visiting your Friend Activity page and reviewing your account’s preferences. Every time you complete a quest you’ll get a sticker, which can be applied to your account’s collection.
The Steam Summer Sale will run from June 22 to July 5. Browse the discounts yourself by visiting the Store page, where different titles will appear with new prices as the sale continues.