Article will continue after advertisement

Elijah Conliffe is the No.19 defensive tackle in the country according to 247Sports and is ranked as a four-star recruit in the class of 2017. He decided to get a day ahead of everyone else with his commitment instead of doing it on National Signing Day. He did a Facebook Live with Bleacher Report to make his decision:

The 6’4″, 305-pound tackle from Virginia can immediately help the Florida Gators¬†with his size by plugging up some holes against any offensive line. He was believed to be favoring the Gators as 247Sports’ gave them an 89 percent chance to land him with Tennessee far behind at 11 percent.

Module Voice Image
|