Five-star forward Kevin Knox moves back decision date, adds surprise school to his list Home Team Hoops/YouTube

Kevin Knox is one of the last remaining five-star recruits in the class of 2017 and the 6’9″ forward out of Tampa (Fla.) Catholic High School will make us wait a little longer on his recruitment. He was supposed to commit in the middle of this month, but has already moved it back to the end of the month or May 1.

RELATED: Kevin Knox has commitment date in mind

According to Cats Illustrated, he is waiting to see about television availability on April 28 or May 1. He’s been considering Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky and Florida State for several months, but it seems that Missouri has also entered the mix after having grabbed the top recruit in the country in Michael Porter Jr. along with four-star point guard Blake Harris.

Knox is ranked as the No. 2 small forward in the class according to 247Sports and the No. 8 recruit overall in the country for the class of 2017. Out of 20 predictions on the 247Sports crystal ball, 75 percent of them say Duke will land him while UNC has a 15 percent chance and Kentucky has a 10 percent chance.

[h/t 247Sports]

Ben Bornstein was born in San Antonio, TX. That would explain his love for the Spurs and good basketball. He was raised in Orlando, Florida for most of his life though, so he has special feelings for the Magic too. He is an avid NBA, NCAA, and NFL fan who ...Read more
View More Articles

Stories You Might Like