Jordyn Adams is a four-star receiver recruit in the class of 2018 and while the recruiting cycle is fairly young, he’s decided that he wants to get his decision over with already. He’s dropped a couple of different lists of top schools, but now he is down to two and has decided when he’ll commit as well.

The 6’2″, 175-pound is rated as the No. 30 receiver in the class and No. 7 recruit in the state of North Carolina by 247Sports. The crystal ball has the Tar Heels as an 86 percent favorite to land him with Clemson taking the other 14 percent. Adams also held offers from Alabama, LSU, Maryland, Ohio State and Ole Miss among others.

Here are some of his highlights:

Ben Bornstein was born in San Antonio, TX. That would explain his love for the Spurs and good basketball. He was raised in Orlando, Florida for most of his life though, so he has special feelings for the Magic too. He is an avid NBA, NCAA, and NFL fan who ...Read more
View More Articles

Stories You Might Like