Harold Joiner is a four-star recruit and the No. 3 running back in the country for the class of 2018 according to 247Sports' own rankings. He has almost 30 offers so whittling it down to 12 top schools is a pretty big deal and that's exactly what he did on Mother's Day:
The huge 6'3", 218-pound back plays for Mountain Brook in Birmingham, Ala. so you know the hometown teams had to make the list in Auburn and Alabama. He's also got some SEC powers in there like Georgia and Tennessee to go with some West Coast influence in Baylor, TCU and UCLA.
247Sports' crystal ball has LSU with 88 percent of the predictions while Auburn holds the other 12 percent for now. He also holds offers from UCF, Mississippi State, Arizona State and Indiana among others.
Here's some of his highlights:
Want More Sports News?
Get the biggest and best sports news sent directly to your inbox.