Advertisement
Four-star and 325-pound OG Cleveland Reed down to three schools Twitter/@55clevelandreed

Four-star offensive guard Cleveland Reed has 15 offers right now for his services, but he’s already got it narrowed down to three schools.

Reed is a 6’3″, 325-pound guard out of Lakeland, Fla. with offers from the likes of LSU, Ohio State, Oregon and Tennessee. 247Sports’ crystal ball has 57 percent of the predictions landing him with Florida and the other 43 percent saying he will go to Miami.

Here’s some of his highlights:

[h/t The Spun]

Ben Bornstein was born in San Antonio, TX. That would explain his love for the Spurs and good basketball. He was raised in Orlando, Florida for most of his life though, so he has special feelings for the Magic too. He is an avid NBA, NCAA, and NFL fan who ...Read more
View More Articles

Stories You Might Like