Four-star QB Justin Rogers apparently not spurning hometown team as he drops top seven list

Looks like someone is back in the game!

Justin Rogers is a four-star dual threat quarterback in the class of 2018 and is finally ready to cut his list of 25 offers down to seven schools. He named his top seven schools on Twitter Wednesday night:

RELATED: Top-instate QB Justin Rogers says he won't play for hometown team

Rogers said back in February that he wouldn't attend any college in Louisiana, but it looks like he might have forgiven the Tigers for their mishap with offensive coordinator Matt Canada and a lack of miscommunication. He also surprisingly has the Ivy League Harvard on his list to go with some heavy hitters like Tennessee, Oregon, TCU, UNC and Louisville.

247Sports has him ranked as the No. 11 dual threat quarterback in the class and the No. 9 recruit in the state of Louisiana. In fact, the crystal ball has 60 percent of its predictions saying he will land with LSU and the other 40 percent saying he will go west to TCU. Rogers also has offers from Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Purdue and Oklahoma among others.

Here are some of his highlights: