Four-Star WR Trey Knox names powerhouse program as his No. 1 school

Good news for this powerhouse program.

One of the top wide receivers in the class of 2019 revealed not only the schools that are pursuing him the hardest, but which school he also has as his No. 1.

Trey Knox, a Tennessee high school star, received 12 offers as of this writing, but he's been chased the hardest by Ohio State, Florida, Tennessee and Louisville.

Via 247sports:

"Ohio State is No. 1," Knox said. "The whole atmosphere is great. The coaching staff. I can see myself stay there four or five years of my life. The people there are great. Coach (Zach) Smith, coach Alford, coach (Urban) Meyer is great. I just like everyone there."

This would be another huge get for the Buckeyes, who have been incredible on the recruiting trail since Urban Meyer's arrival in Ohio.

Still, with Knox being a Tennessee native, one would think they still have a shot, especially with the recruiting buzz head coach Butch Jones has been making as of late.

247sports' Crystal Ball Predictions give the Buckeyes a 75 percent chance of landing Knox and the Florida Gators a 25 percent chance.