This is probably the dumbest selfie ever, and it cost this guy a ton of money


Advertisement

WARNING: The video above is graphic in nature.

So let me get this straight. This guy owned a rattlesnake before and let it go into the wild and thought it would be a good idea to get a selfie with a wild one? People just seem to perk up when they see reptiles, but the only thing that went up for this guy was his hospital bill after he had to be taken there to be treated for the bite.

Yeah. That's about $150,000 more than I'd like to pay for any bill, let alone an easily avoidable hospital bill. Way to go buddy. You've made it onto the list of "Dumbest and Most Avoidable Injuries Suffered" list. The man is alright, but his ego and his thought process surely underwent some drastic changes.

 

Advertisement