The WWE continues to release names for Monday Night Raw’s 25th anniversary show, and it appears each newly confirmed name is bigger than the last. Late on Tuesday evening, it was announced that Trish Stratus would be showing up on #Raw25.
Stratus had won (differing versions) the Women’s Championship seven times during her stay with the company. She’s also a member of the WWE’s 2013 Hall of Fame class.
The WWE confirmed the following legends as talent appearing on the anniversary show:
- WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long
- WWE Hall of Famer The Godfather
- Brother Love
- The Boogeyman
- WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter
- John Laurinaitis
- Sean ?X-Pac? Waltman
- WWE Hall of Famer Ted DiBiase
- Free agent John Cena
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar
- The Undertaker
- WWE Hall of Famers Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler
- WWE Hall of Famers Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair
- The Bella Twins
- JBL and WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons
- The Dudley Boyz
- WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin
- DX: WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels, Triple H and The New Age Outlaws
There is obviously a good chance that other names, ones not confirmed, will make surprise appearances.
The 25th Anniversary show takes place at two New York venues; the Barclays Center and Manhattan Center, the site of the first episode of Raw.
Most expect one venue to feature heavy nostalgia, with the other to have more of a more modern feel to it.