On the latest edition of Smackdown, with the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw quickly approaching, more returning legends were confirmed by the WWE.
We’re talking about wrestlers coming back from injury, some Hall of Fame talent showing up out of the blue, and a heavy-handed approach to using stars from yesteryear to get fans feeling all warm and tingly on the inside.
Here’s the video package WWE aired during Smackdown to make the most recent announcements.
Below are the currently confirmed talent scheduled to appear on the anniversary show.
- WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long
- WWE Hall of Famer The Godfather
- Brother Love
- The Boogeyman
- WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter
- John Laurinaitis
- Sean “X-Pac” Waltman
- WWE Hall of Famer Ted DiBiase
- Free agent John Cena
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar
- The Undertaker
- WWE Hall of Famers Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler
- WWE Hall of Famers Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair
- The Bella Twins
- JBL and WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons
- The Dudley Boyz
- WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin
- DX: WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels, Triple H and The New Age Outlaws
The 25th Anniversary show takes place at two New York venues; the Barclays Center and Manhattan Center, the site of the first episode of Raw.