Regardless of what sport you're a fan of, chances are you've come across some names of players in college football that made you look twice because they were borderline unbelievable, and we're here to tell you that you're not alone.
247Sports released the "All-Name Team" for the 2023 college football season, and this year might have outdone itself compared to previous seasons. You can see the entire list of names in the tweet below.
After sorting through rosters across the FBS, here is 247Sports' All-Name Team for the 2023 college football season. ? pic.twitter.com/ZnNbS7vksB
— 247Sports (@247Sports) July 21, 2023
We've seen All-Decade Teams, All-Pro Teams, and dominant teams such as the 2001 Miami Hurricanes and 2013 Denver Broncos. Still, it seems like none of those compare to the greatness you're seeing in the graphic above.
Now, are all of these their official birth names? No, some of these are nicknames, but that doesn't take away from how awesome some of these names are. One Twitter account replied to the All-Name Team showing just how perfect the group assembled is.
Parker Titsworth let?s Shittah Sillah get around the edge! General Booty rolls out to the right, down the sideline looking for Rowdy Beers? and it?s picked off by Koolaid Mickinstry!
— Investor Bettor (@InvestorBettor) July 21, 2023
Highlights From College Football's All-Name Team
Looking over the list, here are some of the best:
- General Booty, Oklahoma: You can't overlook the quarterback in football, and Booty is the man for the job. A sophomore at Oklahoma, Booty hasn't gotten any starting opportunity, but he's the man for the job here.
- Da'Realyest Clark, Defiance College: We're not sure of the official pronunciation, but we're just going to call him "Da Realest," which is a perfect name for a wide receiver. Also, we learned that there's a college called "Defiance College" in Ohio. Now we need him to land in the FBS—he'd be a sensation.
- Parker Titsworth, Ohio: We'll leave this one alone, but what a name for an offensive lineman.
- Shitta Sillah, Boston College: It seems that 247Sports has a slight typo as every version of the name we found was "Shitta". Either way, another name we'll leave alone for you to figure out. Shitta is entering his fifth season with Boston College. He's played in 25 games over four years.
- Storm Duck, Louisville: A Louisville commit, Storm Duck potentially missed out on millions by not going to Oregon. Yeah, the Oregon Ducks. This is his birth name, which makes it even better.
- Memorable Factor, Duke: The amount of puns his name will generate if he produces on the field will be a broadcaster's dream.
What a list of players. We must follow their 2023-24 seasons to see which stellar name performs the best.
Want More Sports News?
Get the biggest and best sports news sent directly to your inbox.