As predicted back in late October, the second major Steam sale of this quarter has gone live, and while it doesn’t carry the same horror-themed discounts that accompanied the Halloween event, there’s still a lot available at remarkably low prices. The recently released Middle-earth: Shadow of War, for example, is already available at 40% off, while the similarly new The Evil Within 2 is discounted at a pleasantly surprising 50%.
We’ve listed some of the more significant sales below, but you can check out the full catalogue of discounted titles via the Steam Store.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – 50% off ($24.99)
- Dark Souls 3 – 60% off ($23.99)
- Fallout 4: GOTY Edition – 50% off ($29.99)
- Rainbow Six Siege – 50% off ($19.99)
- Black Desert Online – 50% off ($4.99)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – 50% off ($29.99)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – 50% off ($29.99)
- Inside – 50% off ($9.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – 17% off ($49.79)
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew – 40% off ($29.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 60% off ($19.99)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 – 50% off ($29.99)
As is usual with Steam, you can browse cheaper catalogues in addition to the main page. The under $10 and under $5 lists, for example, provide a wide selection of titles that, despite their price, can still deliver countless hours of entertainment for the player.
There’s also a handful of franchises that have set their whole collections on sale. The Fallout, Sniper Elite, and Resident Evil brands have discounts on every major title from their franchise, for example.
For future updates regarding Steam sales, feel free to follow Valve over Twitter @steam_games and, as always, stay tuned.