WWE Monday Night Raw broadcast live on the USA Network at 8 p.m. ET.
The opening of Raw recapped last week, when Reigns defeated Samoa Joe in a match if he was disqualified, he would have lost the Intercontinental championship.
Roman Reigns began cutting a promo only for Jason Jordan to interrupt. Seth Rollins joined him, clearly irked by Jordan. The Balor Club interrupted and talked up Rollins and Reigns, but made fun of Jordan. Jordan went at them, but general manager Kurt Angle interrupted and made a six-man tag team match for later in the night.
WWE Monday Night Raw main event: Balor Club (Finn Balor, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows) def. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns & Jason Jordan via pinfall
Reigns and Rollins took control early on, and they continued teasing trouble with Jordan celebrating while the two gave him dirty looks. Gallows slowed down Reigns, holding him in the middle of the ring in a headlock. Reigns got the hot tag to Rollins, who took out all three of his opponents. Anderson connected on the spine buster on Rollins for the two-count. Anderson tagged in Balor, and Rollins hit a back body drop on him, but Jordan distracted the ref, who missed a hot tag to Reigns.
Anderson and Gallows hit the Magic Killer on Rollins. After some issues in the ring, Balor hit the turnbuckle dropkick on Rollins after he was picked up by Jordan. Balor knocked Jordan out of the ring and landed the Coup de Grace for the pinfall.
After the match, Reigns was yelling at Jordan. The Miz attacked Jordan, then the Miztourage beat down Reigns in the ring. Miz hit the Skull Crushing Finale and the three of them hit the Shield triple powerbomb before closing out Raw by posing to the crowd.
Braun Strowman beat down Brock Lesnar and Kane
The No. 1 contender tore down part of the set after decimating his two Royal Rumble opponents.
Cedric Alexander def. Cruiserweight champion Enzo Amore via count out (Amore keeps his title due to championship defense rules)
Cedric Alexander knocked Amore on his back to start the match and aggressively pushed the champ around the ring. He had advantage on the side of the turnbuckle when Enzo pushed him off onto the outside ahead of a commercial break. Enzo took control, but an elbow appeared to bust Amore open the hard way. Alexander connected on a dive to the outside and it looked like Enzo was injured before he was counted out.
The Miz returned and made his intentions to win back the Intercontinental championship known
The Miz vowed to win back the Intercontinental championship from Roman Reigns and said he’ll become the longest reigning IC champ of all time.
Sasha Banks & Bayley (w/ Mickie James) def. Absolution (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville w/ Paige) via submission
Banks hit the Banks Statement and defeated Rose via submission. Very entertaining match, with Deville yelling “hair up, square up,” as she pelted Banks with lefts and rights. Fantastic subtle heel work.
WWE Monday Night Raw Best of the Rest:
- Goldust cut a Micky from Rocky style promo pumping up Cedric Alexander for his Cruiserweight championship match later in the night against Enzo Amore.
- Woken Matt Hardy announced he is entering the Royal Rumble. He debuted a new theme song before his squash win over Curt Hawkins. Bray Wyatt hit the ring after Hardy’s match and they had a laugh off face to face in the ring.
- The Bar vs. Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan for the Raw Tag Team Championship was made for the Royal Rumble.
- Titus Worldwide (Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews) def. The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro) via pinfall
- Samoa Joe def. Rhyno (w/ Heath Slater) via submission. Joe called out Reigns after the win, saying he’s going to eventually finish the job. For now, he said he’ll announce his participation in the Royal Rumble match.
- Nia Jax announced she would enter the 30 woman Royal Rumble match as her relationship began to crumble with Alexa Bliss.
- The Miz will battle Roman Reigns on Monday Night Raw 25 for the Intercontinental champion.